Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Which is the nearest hotel to City Square?

I'm thinking of spending a day in Johor Bahru. I think there is a hotel which is directly above City Square shopping complex. Does anyone know the name of this hotel?





I prefer to stay within walking distance to City Square. I know there is this Puteri Pan Pacific hotel. How far do I need to walk to City Square? Do I need to cross a number of streets? I'm quite particular of the proximity due to safety issue as I read from the newspapers that the crime rate is rather high in Johor such that people in Johor had rallied to demand for increased step-up efforts by the local authority.Which is the nearest hotel to City Square?
The Puteri Pacific ( http://www.resideo.com/my/johorbahru/455鈥?/a> ) is probably your best bet, as it is within walking distance (5 to 10 minutes) to City Square!





Check the link for more info, pics %26amp; online booking.





Good luck, and have fun!Which is the nearest hotel to City Square?
the puteri pan pacific hotel is the best...it's just less than 10 minutes walk to city square....and don't worry too much....the crime rate in JB has decrease......now,,,,you can seee policemen with cars and motorcycles zooming around the city.....and there have alot of those rakan cops around......
puteri pacifis is the nearest as i know,its about 10 min walking..maybe you hv to cross about 3 road..im afraid to cross the road at jb,the cars was just toooooooooo many
putri pan pacific will the nearest.. the most safest %26amp; i suggest to take a taxi if u r afraid.. it will only cost u 5 rm..
putri pan pac, or you could try m-suites hotel (facing pantai lido)..

No comments:

Post a Comment