Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can anyone tell me the nearest hotel (or B&B accomodation) to The Marcliffe hotel in Aberdeen, Sccotland, U.K?

I am coming from Glasgow to a wedding and need to find accommodation fastCan anyone tell me the nearest hotel (or B%26amp;B accomodation) to The Marcliffe hotel in Aberdeen, Sccotland, U.K?
There are many B%26amp;B near the town centre, which isn't too far from the Marcliffe Hotel, let me get back to you on this because my source of imformation just went out to the shops.


Try going online at www.';aberdeencity'; %26amp; shire you can find information about hotels and places to stay in Aberdeen. Hope this helps Good luck.Can anyone tell me the nearest hotel (or B%26amp;B accomodation) to The Marcliffe hotel in Aberdeen, Sccotland, U.K?
do not go to aberdeen its full of scots

No comments:

Post a Comment