Saturday, February 20, 2010

How is the neighborhood in La Union El Salvador near Hotel Porte-Elle?

I want to go there around Jan 27-Feb 3rd. Is it wise to stay closer to the airport? Where are all the beaches and nicer places to visit?How is the neighborhood in La Union El Salvador near Hotel Porte-Elle?
I live there now! I never went to La Union, but i hear the beaches are gorgeous there. I have only been to Puerto Libertad. The airport is very far away from San Salvador. the Capital you would have to stay in the city. The cost is 25 bucks for a cab. All the beaches are nice. I particularly liked San Blas specifically Sol Bohemio. The owners are great people that make sure you have a great time!


You are just starting the suring season the waves should be terriic...and no it isnt dangerous. just dont fflaunt your cash and How is the neighborhood in La Union El Salvador near Hotel Porte-Elle?
It's bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment