Saturday, February 20, 2010

What is the nearest hotels/resorts from the beach in Goa and the minimum expenditure per day for two people?

There are so many places to chose from depending upon your budget. Remember that cheaper accomodation does not always mean quality accomodation.





My suggestion is that you start with some sort of budget in mind and then try to get accomodation according to that.





Something decent would be in the range of about Rs. 1500/- upwards per day including breakfast and then extras on food (again a lot of places to eat at).





Need more info?What is the nearest hotels/resorts from the beach in Goa and the minimum expenditure per day for two people?
I think you may go in a car. For you and your wife all hotel is not needed. Better stay in your car. There are many hotels I know. But I am answering like this because I wanna enjoy my life. Goa is a super place. You can even do interesting things there. Hope you understand what I am meaning!!!!!!. Hey, enjoy your life yar.What is the nearest hotels/resorts from the beach in Goa and the minimum expenditure per day for two people?
Depends,on which beach you are.


Goa is a place to live life again .so i whant to request u that u stay as a PG,if u r comfertable.


Hotels r bit costlier.


People r very good,well behaved,well manered,to top the list they are Very helpful, frendly.
Dear Friend,





I suggest you to visit http://www.cradleholidays.com/goa-hotels鈥?/a> for more information on hotels/resorts in Goa.





--


http://www.karnatakaholidays.com

No comments:

Post a Comment