Saturday, February 20, 2010

Beaches near Santa Cruz California where I can drink beer in peace and find a near hotel?

Hey guys, I'm making a visit to the beach tuesday and I need to find a beach near santa cruz where I can drink beer and find a hotel near the beach. Any advice would help, a cheap hotel would be nice as well but I'm willing to pay a bit more....Beaches near Santa Cruz California where I can drink beer in peace and find a near hotel?
as for the beach..any one around santa cruz is peaceful for whatever you want to do.. i did mushrooms there once..





maybe try some bed and breakfasts or campings...because hippie culture is very bg there..as for hotels well they are probably advertised online... orbitz, expedia..etc





thees one more website venere.comBeaches near Santa Cruz California where I can drink beer in peace and find a near hotel?
During my last trip I came across a website called http://www.cheaphotel-s.com . It has quite a large variety of hotels. You might wanna give it a try.
Alcohol is prohibited on all state beaches.





You'd have to go north, like to Bonny Doon.

No comments:

Post a Comment