Sunday, February 21, 2010

How do I get to Hobart from Melbourne, and is there budget accomodation near Hotel Chancellor?

I am from Kota Kinabalu ,Sabah , Malaysia and I will be attending a conference at Hotel Chancellor Hobart in April 2008 and I am trying to work out the budget for travel, food and accomodation. I have enquired about flight from Kota Kinabalu - KL - Melbourne, but beyond that, I have absolutely no idea how to go from there. I do not know how far Hobart is from Melbourne (or whether it is the nearest airport town to Hobart). I do not know where in Hobart I can stay that is clean and budget priced, and preferably within walking distance so I can save on transport cost. Can someone help with the how and how much? I can even offer place exchange with my house in Kota Kinabalu, but for this I need to get to know you in greater depth first. I need the information urgently. ThanksHow do I get to Hobart from Melbourne, and is there budget accomodation near Hotel Chancellor?
Hobart is about 1 hour by air from Melbourne ( Qantas, Jetstar, Virgin Blue and Tiger) all fly this route.


The Fountainside motor inn, Old Woolstore, Mercure and Mid city hotels are all close by 2-3 blocks, I haven't stayed in any but have heard they are clean and reasonably priced.





Recommend you pack some warm clothes coming from Sabah Hobart can bee a bit cool in AprilHow do I get to Hobart from Melbourne, and is there budget accomodation near Hotel Chancellor?
Contact Qantas as they fly to Hobart %26amp; The Chancellor is one of their package deals. It is a great hotel in awesome little City.

No comments:

Post a Comment