Sunday, February 21, 2010

Whats the nearest hotel to the olu denis hotel?

my friend is gettin married in olu deniz in turkey and is stayin in the olu deniz hotel,im her matron of honour ,myself my boyfriend and my 4 children are all goin and we want to stay somewhere within walkin distance of them could anyone tell me the nearest hotel or recommend any hotels in olu deniz,from aerial photos ive seen the hotels all look pretty close is this the case, thanxWhats the nearest hotel to the olu denis hotel?
Hi,





Though I've been to Turkey several times I'd never heard of Olu Deniz. It looks beautiful.





The town doesn't look very big and taxis usually aren't that expensive in Turkey, (and in beach towns in general). Based on my experiences travelling in Turkey and as you're travelling with children, I'd say that it's much more important to get a good quality hotel than the location. You'll be more likely to get a clean room with clean water, working equipment, (TV, toilet, phone, etc.) and helpful staff for any last minute emergencies. The food would more likely be better too, (I ordered a club sandwich in Bursa one time and got something that looked like cole slaw on toast).





I'd recommend at least a 3-star hotel at the very minimum if your budget allows.





I've included some links to hotels below, including some general tourism info.





I hope there's some new and useful information there for you.Whats the nearest hotel to the olu denis hotel?
I live in oludeniz and yes it is beautiful why cant you stay in the oludeniz hotel?? Anyway the asena beach hotel is nice and near the the oludeniz resort hotel but basically they are all near by its a small resort.I think you will have a lovely time here.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment