Saturday, February 20, 2010

Any restaurants near Hotel Del Cornado in SD, CA?

My friend is going to California and staying at the Hotel Del Cornado. The restaurants there in the hotel are too expensive and planning to go to a restaurant that is nearby. Is there any restaurants near Hotel Del Cornado that ranges (for each food) between $3- $15?Any restaurants near Hotel Del Cornado in SD, CA?
Your friend can get a $10 lunch at a nearby Coronado cafe, or also, the following are supposedly very reasonably priced:





Spiro's Gyros


1201 1st St


#4


Coronado, CA 92178


(619) 435-1225





Thai Cafe


1201 1st St


Kiosk 5


(between B Ave %26amp; C Ave)


Coronado, CA 92118


(619) 522-0217





While looking into this answer, on Yelp, I came across one of the funniest reviews I've seen, this one regarding the restaurant in the Hotel Del Coronado, ';I have a review for the restaurant, not the hotel. This restaurant is listed as one in 1000 Places To See Before You Die. But, I think you should put it at the end of your list because after eating here, you might, in fact, die. I am going to make this entry short and sweet. I ordered the seafood. I got food poisoning and was hugging the toilet seat for 8 hours of that night. The end,'; (Yelp Reviewer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment